Me☆

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Some update.

Why am i updating here even though i got tons of work to do?
Because i'm too bored and hopeless to do anything else.

The story begin when i have an allergy  in the middle of the night.
It is damn itchy and i look so chui i probably can't going anywhere tomorrow even i have a submission.
OTL OTL OTL

Hope i'll all gone soon before i scratches my skin out.
What else can i do now? Pray?

Anyway became addicted to camwhore lately.

My hair colour now is brown. Just brown. Quite light compared to the first time i dyed it.


In this photo it's still darker. The colour comes out everytime i wash my hair made me nearly going blonde again ARGH
Speaking about blonde i kinda miss that colour on my head lol

Now i plan to go red next. That Park Bom wine red<333333
Next month! It will be the time! 


By the way the make up tutorial that i said in process is now done~
so the post is coming soon i guess? :D

Hmp... i don't really have anything else to say.
So that's it.

See you next time.


My filter-made red head LOL
Not bad right!?


1 comment:

  1. Your hair is a lot better than mine,my new black hair keeps growing up so fast...too fast,feel like I've just dyed it couple of weeks ago =3=

    I love seeing camwhore pics!! XD

    ReplyDelete